Klarna gives you the chance to try before you buy. Shop now but pay later. Just selected ‘Pay Later with Klarna’ at the checkout! Klarna brings you new ways to pay at checkout, it’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
- 30 days to pay
- No account sign up needed
- You must be 18.
- No credit application
- Klarna emails payment instructions straight to you
The Klarna Checklist
It's simple. All you need to use Klarna is...
- You must be at least 18 years old
- A UK bank account
- A UK residential address
Step By Step Guide
- Step 1 - Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Step 2 - Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 - Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- Step 4 - You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
Ways of payment
- Pay in 30 days Shop now and pay for only what you decide to keep. With this home try-on shopping option, get the items you want now and pay up to 30 days after shipment. No upfront payments and zero interest. Never any interest or fees
- Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees.
- Safe and secure With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford your monthly repayments on time. Between Two Seas acts as an introducer and not a lender of unregulated credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ).
Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&Cs apply. Please note Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments is not regulated by the FCA. Borrowing beyond your means could seriously affect your financial status, ensure you can afford to make your repayments on time by the due date.
For any further information on Klarna please visit https://www.klarna.com/uk/